This compound is used to remove sand scratches & Dullness from all types of painted surfaces.Scratch Go is a versatile rubbing compound (2K ready)which is aggressive but safe against fine scratches, light to medium oxidation, pesky water spots and coarse swirl marks. The super-fine cut abrasive wears down sharp edges and smoothes out the painted surface. Scratch Go is easy to use by hand or with a machine. Used properly it is safe for all solid, metallic and clear coat finishes.
How to use:
- Pour small quantity of Scratch Go on the affected surface and apply with cotton cloth in circular motion.
- Allow light pressure on surface.
- Reduce pressure when compound begins to dry.
- Before using Metaglym scratch go compound use micro fine wet sanding sheets. This product is formulated for removing scratches caused by Sanding sheets of grade 1000, 1200, 1500 & 2000.
- Pour small quantity of scratch go on the surface and spread the material with buffing pad before starting the buffing machine.
- Start the buffer at slow speed & allow light pressure on surface.
- Reduce the pressure when compound begins to dry.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in hot conditions.