Paint protection is one of your vehicle's basic necessities. Lamination & polymer coating is a completely synthetic blend of polymers that provides long lasting paint protection and shine. When this coating bonds to vehicle's paint it forms a rigid shell & sits on top of the paint like a transparent chain metal suit providing a glossy and slick "PTFE" like layer to the surface. It protects the surface from UV rays, heat, moisture, dust, snow, fog oxidation and environmental contamination and gives your Car/Bike a hard-as-glass look.It produces extreme surface tension , forcing water and contaminants off.
How to use:
- Thoroughly Clean and dry painted surface.
- Shake content well before use.
- Use a soft cotton cloth.
- Apply Metaglym lamination & polymer coating to painted surface one panel at a time using even strokes in circular motion.
- Allow to dry to haze.
- Wipe off using a clean, soft dry cloth
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in hot conditions.